- 4.8 Star (65)
- 12 Months
- 101 Enrolled
- Mobile Application
Students looking for CBSE Class 9 Science Syllabus can refer to this article. The top academicians of Embibe have curated the syllabus based on the latest CBSE guidelines in order to help students score well in their examinations. The syllabus contains an overview of the chapters and units present in the Science textbook.
Knowing the syllabus before the exam allows students to understand the chapters, time duration and marks weightage as well. Science is a very crucial subject for the students who are planning to appear for NTSE and Olympiad. Also, the CBSE Class 9 curriculum lays a solid foundation for CBSE Class 10 board exams. Therefore before preparing for their exams, they should be well-aware of the syllabus.
The CBSE board has bifurcated the entire syllabus of CBSE Class 9 Science into two terms: Term 1 and Term 2. Both terms will cover 50% of the whole syllabus. The Term 1 exam will be fully objective in nature, whereas the Term 2 exams will be objective + subjective in nature. You can download the latest term-wise CBSE Class 9 Science Syllabus from this article.
Table of Contants
- Chapter 1 Matter in Our Surroundings
- Chapter 2 Is Matter Around Us Pure
- Chapter 3 Atoms and Molecules
- Chapter 4 Structure of the Atom
- Chapter 5 The Fundamental Unit of Life
- Chapter 6 Tissues
- Chapter 7 Diversity in Living Organisms
- Chapter 8 Motion
- Chapter 9 Force and Laws of Motion
- Chapter 10 Gravitation
- Chapter 11 Work, Power And Energy
- Chapter 12 Sound
- Chapter 13 Why Do we Fall Ill
- Chapter 14 Natural Resources
- Chapter 15 Improvement in Food Resources
FAQs on Syllabus of Class 9 Science
The CBSE class 9 science syllabus is vast, however, you can easily prepare the subject if you begin your preparation for the exam on time and do it effectively. Understanding the basic concepts will help you score higher marks in the examination.
The syllabus has been revised by the CBSE official authorities due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. This decision is made to help students unload the burden of an extensive syllabus.
In order to prepare effectively for CBSE Class 9th Science, it is advised to spend at least 3 hours studying every day, revise daily, and give equal attention to all the chapters.
Yes, the NCERT textbooks prescribed by the CBSE board will help students not only in clearing the CBSE final examinations but also the competitive exams like NTSE..
What you'll learn
- Science is one of the most important subjects for you, especially if you are planning to take up Science in the future. Even if you are not planning to opt for Science, you will find it an interesting subject. This will help you to build a scientific mindset from an early age.
- Chapter 1: Number System 40:20
This Course Include:
- Student Enrolled:101
- Topic:CBSE CLASS 9 SCIENCE
- Class:32 Lectures
- Skill Level:Beginner